Sunday, July 17, 2005

Out By Fall

I drank half a bottle of wine last night. Not even on purpose but apparently my balloon wine glasses are rather . . . large.

So I was a tipsy girl as I finished Harry Potter.

Damn that was a good book.
***

J and I went to an open house today. For a house we liked. But the person who was in there with us was making an offer for the full price and we honestly thought the house was a little overpriced. Especially since it is in the middle of a remodel that looked like it was being rushed.

But my little eagle-eyed husband spotted another house on the street (which we loved) which looks just about perfect. We are hoping to get to see it this week.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK.

So we have to get working on this house. Just the little fixes and cleaning that you have to do to sell. Houses in this neighborhood are selling crazily fast. So hopefully ours will be no different and we can get out of here by fall.

No comments: