Wednesday, July 27, 2005

House On Fire

Well. I shouldn't have jinxed us last night.

We had the inspection today and it wasn't good. It wasn't bad, I mean the house is eighty years old you know that it is not going to be in like-new condition. But there were some serious things that have to be fixed in order for us to move forward. And we don't really know whether or not the seller will agree to fix.

And if he doesn't we have to figure some things out. Walk away? Live with it? Lay down and cry? All options.

I mean this is why you pay for the inspection, so that there aren't any surprises later on. But still sucks.

I mean the fucking smoke detector didn't work for crying out loud. The inspector accidentally almost set fire to the place and not a peep from that little sucker. I FEEL SO SAFE.

And then more drama. Just drama that is stupid and upsetting and GOD I JUST HATE THE WORLD RIGHT NOW.

I am at a loss as of what to do I guess. Bashing some one's face in seems like a great option.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Sorry :( That really sucks.
If I were bigger and scarier, I would offer to beat up J's coworkers? But you know.. WEAK.
Can ask scary mr. B....?

Anonymous said...

I am sorry about the house. Hopefully old home owner will realize that this stuff will HAVE to be fixed if he wants to sell ever, and then he'll get a with the program. I guess it is inappropriate that the first this that popped into my head was "The roof, the roof is on fire. We don't need no water let the mutherfucker burn."