Thursday, July 28, 2005

Just Ignore Me--Am Pissed Off

Our house is on the market!

Am panting and freaking out slightly.

God bless our agent which made our house look so big and shiny and new on the website.

And fuck the fucking neighbors who were bitching as we put the sign up, "You guys are pricing it too low, you are ruining the market for everybody else."

First, I do not fucking care.

Second, we are selling it at a very large profit and even though I have my greedy moments (where I imagine a bloody bidding war) it is a good price and should sell quickly.

Third, butt out asshole.

Fourth, I do not fucking care.

I am so tired of people butting into stuff that is none of their business.

Things that have been harped on by others to me this week that make me re-think my views on automatic weapons:

1. People who question how we can afford a different house.

2. People who wonder why we won't just pay more and live closer to the city.

3. Do people just not fucking know that it is rude to ask personal questions about finances?

4. People who ask why I took a day off to go to my house inspection.

5. People who ask when we are having kids.

6. People who cannot believe that we even got an inspection--don't we trust people!?

So actually I pretty much hate the world. Am a big girl and my husband is a big boy and we really do know what we are doing (well not really, but we know as much as anyone else). We do not need to know your opinions about our finances, our careers, our house or are reproductive organs. We have managed to live all of these years tying our own shoes and everything. I can eat red meat, drive an SUV and curse indiscriminately if I want to--it is the wonderful freedom of adulthood. I can also tell you to go fuck yourself--GOD BLESS AMERICA.

If you are so worried that our house is going to sell for too little, spruce up the front of yours and be friendly during the open house--help us drive the damn price up.

Other than that? Shut it. I am not interested.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It could be like that movie Funny Farm. The whole town sucks but they pretend to get along to sell the house and get a cut of the cash.