Tuesday, July 05, 2005

No Show Motherfuckers

Dear Team That We Were Supposed To Play Tonight From A Company That rhymes With Meal Payer,

I hate you you dirty motherfuckers, oh I do.

I know that we kicked your ass around the field last year. I know that you were pitiful and sad and probably embarrassed. But that is no damn reason on earth for NO ONE from your team to show up for the game tonight. That is your whole team deciding not to show. We had the early game, which means that people left work early to get there on time and then you no-show us.

It is a six week season, and you fucked us out of a game.

We are totally going to egg your team during the playoffs.

Love,

AB

We had practice in the rain though. I got two fly balls!! Look at me pretending I know how to play. And I hit the fucking shit out of the ball. But I did something fucked up to my hand, it is all bruised and swollen. My right hand, so of course it I am typing all gimpy.

But still blogging. Because I am tough. Or possibly stupid.

No comments: