Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Oh Whatever J

Y'all take a moment to notice that my husband, who never fucking reads this page, has commented on the post below. I am assuming that his co-workers went running to him to tell him that I was mad, this has happened before and it is no big deal. It is funny, because my husband is sometimes too absorbed in his own little world to notice that I am trying to suffocate him with a pillow.

He, of course, sees the events of last night differently than I do. Whatever (clearly he is WRONG because if he wasn't than I would be WRONG and THAT JUST CANNOT BE TRUE). Anyone who thinks what I write here is completely unbiased and totally fair is just kidding themselves. I consider myself a fair person but damn, honestly baby, I tried to make you look good. Because you were an ass last night. I was Angel and Light and all that is GOOD.

Anyway, if J every gets his fucking panties out of a wad maybe we will kiss and make up. I can wait.

As bitchy as he is I probably will have to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My panties will be out of a wad when you apologize for being a bloody lunatic, and no apologies don't count when you just keep DOING IT. Freak. The hippie is on vacation i pop in from time to time to read your dribble...