Sunday, July 24, 2005

Can't Hardly Wait

So Operation Get This Fucking House Sold is getting closer to being underway. The outside of the house looks fabulous and about half of the inside is ready to go. We are both tired but feeling better.

I can't really get excited about it yet. Am freaking out that for some reason the real estate market, which has been red hot, will somehow go cold and no one will even come at look at our place.

J keeps reminding me that there were great reasons that we bought the place in the first place. The school system is excellent. We have the best lot in the neighborhood. My closet is the size of my first apartment. The floor plan is bright and open and very livable. He is right and I need to chill. But I just can't, am waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I just want us to get the house on the market before the weekend, and have some one make a full price offer the first day. I know that is ridiculous. But that is what I want.

As soon as the house sells I will become obsessed with new furniture and fencing and blah blah boring house shit. And I just can't wait.

No comments: