Friday, July 01, 2005

My Little Pudding Pop

We played softball until almost eleven last night. I didn't get to sleep until after midnight.

Today SUCKED.

Big headache and I would have sold my soul just to be able to roll into work in jeans and flip flops. Sadly the stupid dress code dictated that I had to get up and put on a blazer and heels.

Right now I am just happy to be home watching World Poker Tour and eating Oreos.

I have an almost unreasonable crush on Gus Hansen. I do not know if it is his bald head or his vaguely stupid poker name the Great Dane. Or that he is just such a bad ass. But I have had many a hormonally driven dream about playing strip poker with him. Sometimes, if it is a good night, there is pudding involved.

I cannot believe I just told the internets about wanting to lick pudding off of a poker player.

No comments: