Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Go. To. The. Pharmacy. (Asshole)

I was all set to write about how sick J is and how sorry I feel for him. I mean the poor guy has strep throat and a sinus infection at once. Does it get shittier than that without some sort of pneumonia being entered into the equation?

But then I just talked to him. The doctor prescribed antibiotics and a steroid inhaler and a bunch of crap. This morning.

J just asked me to pick up his prescriptions on the way home.

What. The. Fuck.

You go to the pharmacy on the way home. If its not ready you sit in their waiting room polluting the place until the get it together just to get your ass out of there. You do not go, find out it is not ready and decide to feel shitty for an extra twelve hours. Going to the doctor this morning did your ass no good if you don't do what he tells you to.

The dumbass at the end of that sentence is silent.

I am torn between wanting to kick his ass and feeling sorry for him.

Bastard.

No comments: