Sunday, October 02, 2005

Why Even Dream Up That Scenario BASTARD

This weekend J and I renewed our love via our Fall tradition of watching baseball on different floors of the house. And since New York and Boston both made the playoffs the fun shall not stop now! No! We will be scowling at each other for at least another week.

It is more challenging to yell at each other now during the game as you have to go outside to get to the cellar and it is cold out. We did not stoop to calling the house phone with a cell phone but it is early yet.

More hostility to come I am sure.

We are now watching the 49ers blow their early lead against the goddamn CARDINALS.

He did dream up a scenario where I would cheer (loudly!) for the Yankees in the World Series. If they were playing St. Louis. I confess I think I would even cheer for fucking AROD to keep Larussa from a championship. That is how much I hate that smarmy worthless piece of shit.

Damn him for even thinking of it.

No comments: