Sunday, October 16, 2005

God, Don't Tell My Mom The Math Teacher I Need A Tutor

Whoever decided that men are better at math than women just never met my dearly beloved wacko down in the basement. He who cannot buy one pair of shoes only two or three. And only the most expensive ones he tries on. Somehow I think he does not exactly understand that shoes come in pairs so buying two means you are really getting four and oh my I bet I just made his adorable little brain hurt.

I can't really complain because I am always the one that just tells him to buy both pairs and get on with it because shoes are the only things that I bring him along to buy. Everything else I pick out and just have him try on at home but he is so fussy about how shoes fit that it really is better for me to just veto anything that is too horrifying.

Hell I picked out the really expensive ones he bought. In my defense they are really cute.

Come to think of it his math really is excellent, he ended up with four shoes and I ended up with zero. Perhaps I need a tutor.

No comments: