Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Seven

Since Monica tagged me, you get a meme today. It is internet law after all . .

7 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1. Publish a novel.
2. Learn to play the piano.
3. Travel to the part of Germany my family is from.
4. Create my own special, signature dessert.
5. Be able to follow along (in writing and aloud) to a Shabbat service in Hebrew.
6. Raise a family with J.
7. Visit every major league baseball park to see a game.

7 Things I Cannot Do
1. Dance (at all, and I was on the dance team in high school so figure that one out).
2. Sing
3. Public speaking.
4. Let anyone be rude to my mother.
5. Resist a puppy.
6. Grow my hair truly long (middle to low back).
7. Not pop a zit.

7 Things That Attract Me To the Opposite Sex
1. Hairy toes, pale skin (I know, sounds like an ape. Or J. heh).
2. Listening ability.
3. A great laugh.
4. Long fingers.
5. Ability to argue.
6. Intelligence.

7 Things I Say Most Often
1. Seriously.
2. I was reading.
3. No??
4. MOTHER FUCKER!
5. No Buster, I will not give you a cookie.
6. No Darla, I will not give you a cookie.
7. Fucking Cubs!

7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Scott Patterson
2. Chris Pratt
3. Truman Capote (I know, SICK).
4. Sean Connery
5. Winona Ryder
6. John Corbett
7. Chaim Potock (SICKER)

7 People (or less) That I Want to Do This
1. Virginia
2. Eeek and Frank, either get blogs or do this in the comments stat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Anyabeth, since you asked and this is almost like a guest entry.

Seven Things to do Before I Die
1. Visit Scotland/England
2. Visit Australia
3. Start Flying again
4. Drive across the US
5. Own a place at the beach
6. Rescue another dog(s)
7. Become a Rowing Coach

Seven Things I Can’t Do
1. Sing
2. See distances very well
3. Dance
4. Whistle at least not with any volume
5. Fix anything house or car related
6. Make small talk with people I don’t know
7. Drink coffee of any kind

Seven Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex
1. Face
2. Hair
3. Eyes
4. Sense of Humor
5. Athletic
6. Intelligence
7. Voice

(Please note no references to Boobs)

Things I Say Most Often
1. Shit!
2. Yeah, right
3. Irregardless
4. Fauxschnauzer
5. Damn computer
6. Isn’t it your turn to walk the dogs?
7. Butt crack of dawn

Celebrity Crushes
1. Poppy Montgomery
2. Amber Tamblyn
3. Rachel Ray
4. Angela Cartwright (See Sound of Music/Lost in Space)
5. Mia Hamm
6. Dana Delaney
7. Anyabeth

Anonymous said...

Okay I will join in the fun.

7 Things to do Before I Die:
1. Spend a month, or seven, in Europe
2. Get another dog
3. Learn to sew
4. Read every book on the Guardian Top 100 List
5. Embrace the chaos of my life
6. Finally find that perfect dress, shoe, and handbag
7. Find the person I will love forever (Is it wrong that I put this last?)


7 Things I Cannot Do:
1. Sing
2. Kiss ass
3. Have chipped nail polish
4. Stay serious, in even the most solemn of situations
5. Run any distance
6. Watch reality TV without mocking it
7. Leave Wal-Mart, Target, or Costco without buying something.

7 Things I say Most Often
1. Fabulous!
2. Who love the puppy? (I do.)
3. Fuck.
4. What?
5. Word. (This is said mockingly.)
6. What is wrong with you?!
7. Hug me.

7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Patrick Dempsey (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
2. David Duchovny
3. Matthew McConaughey
4. Alton Brown
5. Scott Patterson (Dreamy Luke)
6. Mark Feuerstein
7. Mark McGrath (Oh I feel dirty.)

Maybe I should get a blog.