Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I AM Worth It

An ugly surprise greeted me at the dentist this morning, as if rushing out of the house before six am to go to the dentist isn't ugly enough, instead of fixing my hillbilly front tooth and replacing the temporary crown that has been killing me for the past three weeks as promised, they bait and switched me into get my teeth scaled. If you haven't had this horrifying procedure it is when they clean your gums with ultrasonic water and air (which totally sounds like baby dolphins being tortured) until your teeth feel loose and your gums feel like you flossed with razor blades. It doesn't so much hurt as it irritates you until you have a migraine.

Than I fought traffic to get to work, worked all day with a headache and then fought traffic to get home way to late. And then J ditched me with the damn dogs because apparently they DISTRACT him while he plays video games.

It was kind of a shit day.

I want my hillbilly tooth fixed. And more cheese for my chili. And a very long nap. But sadly I feel like I won't even get a good sleep because you know have to get up early every damn day.

I hate commuting. I really do.

I also hate the dentist and working with a headache and the fact that it is only Wednesday and I am just saying that America's Next Top Model better be good tonight.

I deserve it.

No comments: