Sunday, October 09, 2005

I Will Cheer For Anyone To Beat St. Louis And The White Sox--Even The Yankees

I watched almost three hours of that Houston/Atlanta game today and still saw barely half of it. J had to drag me out of the house during the fifteenth because we were meeting friends for dinner. Good thing too, because it was not just "one more hitter" like I thought it would be.

Thank GOD that Houston finished them off, because I am counting on them to kick the shit out of the Cardinals for me.

Total side note, but does anyone else think that Robinson Cano looks like the lovechild of Whoopi Goldberg, Ted Danson and Diana Ross? You can't tell in that photo but the boy has lips that make Angelina Jolie look like she needs collagen. Are amazing really. Bet he will rival Jeter with the chicks in New York one day.

No comments: