Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Can You Snort Birth Control Pills?

Last night I was avoiding the Yankee game and all it's conflicted emotions and also the bellowing man in my basement and practiced parented some scary teenagers on the Degrassi Next Generation episodes on my Ti-Faux.

Oh. My. God.

Seriously. Sometimes there is no good answer and if you have bad PMS and conflicted emotions on baseball and have had a long day maybe you shouldn't think too hard about what would you do if your sixteen year old daughter tried to get breast implants behind your back and then got drunk after you threw her out (but you wouldn't have!) and took off her top in a video made by a boy in her class. Which got shown around the school. Which made you throw her out
permanently?

Oh how I wanted to slap that girl! Even my mother, so clueless about many things, warned me many times never to let any man ever take naked pictures of me. They will always turn up. What made my mom say that to me when I was twelve I have no idea (maybe she had some I Posed For Playboy issues that I do not want to know about?) but it was excellent advice then and is even better today. Especially since that was before the internet. My mom is a visionary.

I mean MANNY LEAVE YOUR TOP ON! This was worse for TV screaming and looking like a maniac through my windows that really need drapes than when Emma started giving blow jobs by the river for bracelets and got VD! Keep your top on, don't whore around! Come on girls, get it together!

The boys are no better with the bullying and getting shot in the spine and being diagnosed as bi-polar but refusing to take meds and running away to live in the school gym. It is exhausting!
And to all of them! Stop getting semi-mullet mophead haircuts you look ridiculous, you used to be adorable!

Having a baby sounds lovely and all but the whole sixteen years later finding out your daughter is a cutter and is sleeping with the student teacher is just Not Right.
I need to go mainline some birth control.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Degrassi is okay, but re-runs of My-So-Called-Life is so much much better. The Angela, Brian and Jordan Catalano love triangle, what could be better?

maggie.danhakl@healthline.com said...

Hi Elizabeth,

I thought you might find this interesting. Healthline has compiled a list of the Effects of Birth Control in a visual graphic and I thought you and your readers would be interested in seeing the information.

You can check out the information at http://www.healthline.com/health/birth-control-effects-on-body We’ve had good feedback about the article and we think it will benefit your readers by giving them med-reviewed information in a visual way.

If you think this information is a good fit for your audience would you share it on your site, http://tantrumwarehouse.blogspot.com/2005/10/can-you-snort-birth-control-pills.html , or social media?

Let me know what you think and have a great week.

All the best,
Maggie Danhakl • Assistant Marketing Manager
p: 415-281-3100 f: 415-281-3199

Healthline • The Power of Intelligent Health
660 Third Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
www.healthline.com | @Healthline | @HealthlineCorp