Saturday, October 01, 2005

Not A Good Planner

Today is the perfect example of why I should never let J plan anything. Earlier this week I was trying to talk him into buying hockey tickets since it is opening night and we didn't go to nearly enough games last year so lets a good start and he told me we can't go because Keith and Tiffany are coming for dinner.

I spend the rest of the week nagging him about what time are they coming, what do you want me to make, etc. He doesn't know because he is a man and doesn't think ahead and yet cannot remember that I will always ask him these same damn questions and couldn't he just plan ahead that much?

Anyway I stay up until midnight cleaning the house (it needed to be cleaned and I kept thinking about it and knew I couldn't sleep so I just kept going until it was clean enough I knew it could be done before they came over today no matter what time--I am mental).

And they didn't come today.

Because J didn't call and confirm (because he tells me all the time that we don't ever need to do that even though this has happened before) and Keith forgot to tell Tiffany and she made other plans.

So I ran all my errands and got everything ready and have now been sitting here bored for approximately eighty-four thousand hours. I am pissed. I don't get much free time. Hardly any at all, and when it is the weekend I want to have fun. Which for me is not playing that stupid fucking videogame until 2 this morning and then again from 11 this morning on.

So hell yeah I am a little bitter. Especially since he said that we could go out and do something fun tonight anyway and lets leave at four.

It is almost six and he is still playing the goddamn game.

I think I will be going to the movies by myself tonight.

And no more planning by him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would mention that furniture mover guy loooooooves going to the movies.

Linda said...

man, that sucks. I hate when that kind of things happen. Hopefully you guys did end up doing something fun.

If not, the man needs to make some cookies