Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Fall All The Time

Baseball playoffs are here and sadly the Padres were not able to pull out a comeback against St. Louis and Boston just screwed the pooch today. The whole thing is interesting because there are a couple of scenarios that I could live with and MANY that could send me into a rage. Naturally, I would like for Boston to win again, barring that Houston. I love me some Jeff Bagwell and that whole Clemens/Petite/Oswalt rotation is INSANE. But there are several teams I just loathe. I hate NY, St. Louis and the White Sox. Just the thought of any of them winning fills me with white hot pebbles of RAGE.

We have already split up for baseball viewing. J is downstairs doing shots and moaning even though his team is still winning. After last year you can understand how he will never be able to breathe during a game again. Which is excellent. As much as I suffer HE CAN SUFFER TOO.

Loving, isn't it.

This really is the best time of the year. I freestyle made some Hungarian goulash in the crockpot for dinner, it is cold enough to wear boots but not so cold you need a scarf, playoff baseball is on and I have a down comforter around my feet while I watch TV. I love how the air smells and how my hair doesn't want to frizz quite yet.

If only it could be early October forever.

No comments: