Sunday, October 23, 2005

Who Wants To Pay Me To Post Those Pictures On The Internet

Last night we went to a wedding with Monica and other assorted people we know. It proved to me that you can still be really happy for a woman who turned into a horrifying fucking Bridezilla, that I am terribly unromantic and that all of us married folks need to get out more.

I'm just saying that Monica was using my digital camera to take boob pictures of every woman we knew there throughout the night. That I know the cup size of all of them. And that J ended our night by doing a knee slide and disco dance to Saturday Night Fever. Twice. The groom's father requested that he do it again so they could catch it on video.

He is such a team player he even ruined his pants and got himself a big ol' knee strawberry for his trouble.

We actually had a really nice time, thanks to good friends and lots of wine.

Today he woke up with a sore knee (said strawberry) and an aching back and I have a cold. We've spent the day napping and I am currently ruining ANOTHER batch of oatmeal cookies. Apparently I am incredibly fucking stupid.

A nice weekend, if too short.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

The hole, the burn - ALL WORTH IT.