Sunday, May 22, 2005

Pig Pen

My husband is the only man I know who takes baths. He really doesn't like showers and takes maybe one or two a month. But he will spend hours in the bathroom, lying on the floor with steam from a bath making him sweat. And he will soak in the tub while reading comic books and magazines.

Funny thing is that sometimes he really doesn't get that clean. Lots of times he doesn't wash his hair. Which I understand. As some one with thick hair I know that washing your hair every day is a very stupid idea. And since he doesn't comb his hair he will often just wet it down before he leaves in the morning. Still, its a weird feeling to touch some one's hair as they get out of the bath and have it be straight up greasy. He just forgets more than anything else. He isn't dirty or anything. But a little too Pig Pen for anyone's taste.

Especially since he doesn't always put on clean clothes.

Ew.

I don't actually understand it at all. Because I love taking showers (I can't really take baths because of my low blood pressure--I get dizzy). I love the feeling of clean hair and scrubbed up skin. That is why I like to shower at night, I just hate to immediately put crap in my hair and on my skin after getting it clean.

I do feel bad though. I have said "didn't you just take a bath?" way too many times.

No comments: