Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Vacation All He Ever Wanted

J is going on a trip next month to see his one of his best friends and go to concerts and get drunk. I think when he called I was supposed to be put out and be crabby about him going away for the weekend but honestly once I got used to the idea that I was going to imprisoned with the damn dogs I was thrilled. Because J needs a break. I mean he has his fun but he needs a trip and to just be a damn fool. And honestly it is better that I do not see that.

And Uncle Chris is just the guy to take care of it for me.

I just need some one to supervise them because otherwise they will end up drunk in a gutter in Brazil and I will have to sell the dog to pay for his airfare home.

Oh well, I don't need two dogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That would be like selling one of your children! Hmmm....maybe thats not all that bad. :-)