Monday, September 26, 2005

The PJ's Even Have Winnie The Pooh On Them, How Cute is THAT? And He Is Totally Going To Kick My Ass For Telling the Internet That

Damn you internet, DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL. I admit that I have the theme from Johnny Appleseed in my head and you email me and get LAMBERT THE SHEEPISH LION stuck in it. HAVE YOU NO SOUL INTERNET?

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBERT

Bastards.

I came home late tonight and J had dinner cooking (pork chops wrapped in bacon, corn and rice--you want to marry him now don't you). This means I cannot bitch about him for a while. I still will of course, it is what I DO, but I will feel guilty while doing it.

Because BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS people.

So now I am very very bloated and very very full and loving my darling husband. Who looks damn cute in his pj's cooking rice and digging through the garbage to find the pork instructions.

2 comments:

Linda said...

double the pig. What a man!

Anonymous said...

First things first.
I am sorry about passing on the Lambert song. I won't even talk about Chilly Willy.

Second, I don't know it's not bacon.