Monday, September 12, 2005

Baby It's Cold Outside

It has turned cold here, and I love it. I love the crisp salty air. I want to wear boots and drink hot cider. I go to sleep huddled under a down comforter and take my showers as hot as my skin can take it.

I can't shake that school girl feeling--that the year begins in September. Everything just feels new.

It is a crazy time right now. New house. Turbulence at work. All kinds of things floating around. I have this feeling like all my pencils are sharpened--lets get cracking. It is not an atmosphere that makes me feel patient but patient is what I need to be.

But in the meantime I can just watch baseball and football on the same night. Drink red wine and each nachos for dinner. While wearing big cozy slippers. Not much better than that.

No comments: