Thursday, June 02, 2005

So HOT

J was taking vacation under the guise that he would work on the house. He was going to do the yard. He was going to clean up. He was going to whip things Into Shape. He has one day left and has been doing jack shit.

This does not surprise me. It is totally how I would behave. I mean, who wants to work on vacation? Only psychopaths.

So imagine my shock when I walked into the house tonight and he had cleaned the downstairs. Including the carpets. And the couch. And the kitchen.

I could not feel more sexually attracted to him.

Sadly he is not home to participate in adult activities.

SELFISH.

How dare he behave so hotly and then leave me alone?

BASTARD.

But seriously, so HOT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. There is NOTHING hotter than a man doing housework. Oh baby!

My husband gets told that every night he does the dishes. Maybe when we've been married 20 years he'll believe me.