Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Could Have Been a Tragedy

I have sunk to a new and depressing low.

I am blogging while sitting on the toilet with diarrhea and watching the World Poker Tour.

Is it any wonder that my husband can't keep his hands off of me?

I have been in a food warp for a couple of weeks. My digestive system has become a snobby and exclusive club and only a short list of foods make it past the bouncer. If I sneak something in that is not on the guest list my body is an angry bitter mess. Said food is expelled immediately, using the nearest available orifice.

On this list: toast, crackers, popsicles, applesauce, jello and Coca-Cola.

I am officially a first grader.

God bless wireless internet connections, or I could not share this with you.

Wouldn't that be tragic?

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh man, that is so awful. But at the same time?

BHWAAAAAAA