Monday, August 01, 2005

Better Late Than Never

Since people Just! Keep! Coming! through the house (offers, but nothing great yet) we keep having to leave. So instead of eating a Frosty in bed while watching the History Channel after my shower tonight we ended up over at the neighbors, spying on the people walking through our house.

I will miss our neighbors. They are a really nice couple, with a nice dog and a positively EDIBLE baby.

I covet their baby. He is rather tall for a four month old baby, has big blue eyes and hardly ever cries. J played with him and GOD I am becoming one of those women because it just broke my heart. He should be a dad. Me, I probably would be a shit mom but J would be a kick ass dad. But things are what they are.

We watched yet another couple go through our house--did they like it? Did they notice the crumbs on the counter from my toast this morning? And spent another day in a holding pattern.

I did get to eat my Frosty in bed watching the History Channel, it just was two hours later than I wanted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do love me some History Channel. Although I do have to steal the remote from my wife to get the tv turned from her obsessive watching of HGTV. Keeping my fingers crossed for you and J on all this house stuff.