Saturday, January 20, 2007

Where Did I Put The Goddamn CHARGER

I need to leave my house at like 5:15 tomorrow and I am still not done packing. I'm still debating on whether to take the laptop or not and I cannot find the battery charger for my camera battery. J is sick so it has just been a rough day all around.

All week people have expected me to be excited about this trip. One, it is for work, so I do not understand this idea that it will be a party a minute. I know people do crazy things on work trips but I am still proving myself so I have no desire at all to get drunk with people I have to work with. Two, I am almost terminally shy. So spending five days with people I don't know that well and also my boss is like a nightmare for me. This is my mental illness I am well aware.

My big goal is to have good meetings and not make an ass of myself. The little ones are to get to spend a couple of hours at the Met, take pictures all over the city and eat some really good Chinese.

Well see how it goes.

No comments: