Thursday, March 02, 2006

Loose Ends

So I have a stop gap solution to the creep bus fucker situation (since driving is not an option and shit I am not staying at work an extra half an hour). A lovely gentleman (who totally looks like my third grade math teacher but obviously isn't what with the whole three thousand miles away and hasn't aged a bit in twenty years thing) who rides my bus to and from every day stopped me at the stop in the morning and said, "I don't like what he did."

Just simple. Direct. I told him the whole thing, how I didn't know the guy, how he was creeping me out and he says, "Sit with me. Every day. He can't bother you if he can't sit by you."

So hooray for not-my-third-grade-teacher man! You are divine!

It does make me a little depressed with myself that I had to be all woe to me I need a MAN TO HELP me about this situation. And I don't. But seriously, anything that removes the idea of physical confrontation even further away from a possibility is good with me.

And to deal with my mini-breakdown of the other night I have decided that I am doing my hair and fucking wearing lip gloss EVERY DAY to help with the I feel like a hag thing. We are talking business plans and bullshitting about things that will not happen for a real long time to deal with the what am I doing with my life thing. And I am considering spending a hunk of my bonus on a fun object to deal with the somebody get this woman a fucking hobby so she won't lose her shit all the time thing.

Exciting no? And so specific!

No comments: