Thursday, March 09, 2006

Maybe Another Week?

I went to the acupuncturist today and she was like, "You are so positive!" And I was.

I am.

I feel so good today, despite a cold that is making me feel a little like my face is re-melting, that I wasn't even pissed off that she suggested that I am usually less than sunny.

I am not sure why I feel this way. I have spent most of the week in a big meeting at work that I was dreading but actually loved. And I think I wasn't the only one to drink the Kool-Aide because everyone in my group is so chipper and motivated. Perhaps they had amazing drugs hidden in those pastries they were feeding us every five minutes.

I feel relaxed. I feel asleep with thirty needles in my face today and it was the best nap I have had in ages. I feel like what we are doing is working. Progress is being made everywhere.

I don't know how long this feeling will last but I am savoring it like the opening bars of Islands In The Stream.

No comments: