Saturday, February 25, 2006

They Better Not Oil The Meat With That Shit

Last night we went out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary. We ate large quantities of various cuts of still-bloody meat. And potatoes. And liquor.

And when we were through I had to pee, as you do, and went into the bathroom. To be greeted by a sight that made me regret SO MUCH that I had broken my camera phone. Because MY GOD internet you needed to see what was in the hospitality basket in that bathroom (for those, like J, who have no idea what a hospitality basket is--it just a basket of things like lotion and hairspray and such that restaurants have out for guests to use to freshen up).

K-Y JELLY.

I can't exactly fathom why that was in there unless that place is even more of a dirty hookup than this certain chain steakhouse in Bellevue that I heard is the best place to have a one night stand in the bathroom.

Let me clarify that I never did that.

I mean, I could even understand K-Y being in the men's room. Guy's on a hot date, maybe worried about being a little quick on the draw so he relieves a little. . .pressure. We have all seen There's Something About Mary.

But I don't know any women that just get so turned on by their prime rib that they CANNOT WAIT until they got home. Or perhaps I do. If you are one I cannot decide if I want to know or not.

Probably not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the owner is a former Boy Scout. You know be prepared and all that. one never knows what the night will bring.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the "jelly" aspect confused the bathroom attendant.