Friday, February 10, 2006

Help Me Internet, You're My Only Help

I have tried to post this something like five million times--I think Blogger is trying to make me rip my hair out so I can't talk about it anymore. If this fucking thing actually publishes than I will have PREVAILED.

Since Frank tells me he loves the hair posts here is another one. Help me choose a style because I have looked at so many pictures I do not even know what I like anymore. Just remember I have a giant head and thick medium length hair. Try not to pick something that will make me look like cheese.

Also. Don't judge me because one of the photos is Ashley Simpson. I am desperate internet.

1

2

3

4

5

6

Vote in the comments--even if you have never commented before. I need help.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Number 2 and 6 are the cutest.
Your hair is somewhat between those two lengths so? I am leaning more towards 2, though.

Dude, number 1 is a block of cheese and number 3 = WTF?

I hope that helps you somewhat. heh

Anonymous said...

I'm with Linda - Number 2 is the cutest with Number 6 being second. Whats is with all the looks that make them seem like they just rolled out of bed or at least don't seem to own a brush?

Anonymous said...

as someone who once had a dream about your flat iron problem, i vote for #2

Anonymous said...

#2 would drive me crazy with the hair in the face and all.
#3 looks a little Edward Scissorhands-and-Robert-Smith-from-The-Cure just cut my hair.
#4 meh.
I liked the short, wispness, carefree quality of #5 and the color on #6 is very rocking (and totally what I already have!)

Anonymous said...

Yeah 2 & 6 were the ones I narrowed down to.