Sunday, February 12, 2006

My Face Is Still Melting

So.

My fucking sinus infection is still with me. My face hurts. It is swollen. My head feels clogged, my eyes keep watering and I have creases under my eyes. It is taking a lot of effort for me to hold my head up. I barely have the energy to get annoyed with the Olympic commentators--leave Michelle Kwan alone VIPERS, stop trash talking about female hockey players CANADA.

So today has passed in a fog.

And then the washing machine broke. It started smoking and stopped working and SIGH. We decided that we were spending my bonus on a vacation. The first vacation ever for us. Somewhere warm and sunny. Somewhere we could relax. I have a sinking feeling that we will be buying a new washer instead.

Sometimes I really fucking hate being an adult.

No comments: