Saturday, February 18, 2006

Results

The past couple of days are ones I would just rather forget. I managed to dump olive oil mixed with garlic into my favorite purse (and now my scarf, leather gloves and everything else smells like it which you would think is nice but is hell on earth). I dropped my cell phone into the toilet while trying to answer it after I vomited. I thought I had left my wallet in the bathroom (but found it later THANK GOD so I am just an idiot but not an idiot who has to cancel all of her cards). I spilled most of a coke into another purse (FUCK and a waste of coke).

There is nothing like a period of time like that to convince you that you are too stupid to live.

But, I survived it and nothing bad better happen to me.

The internet voted and chose, this as their favorite and I listened to the internet (because I know what happens when you don't--woodpeckers swarm your car and force you off the freeway so they can bash in your windshield) when I got my haircut this morning. I like the result, a long shag that looks nothing like the Rachel. It isn't quite that cut, because my hair was still shorter in the back than in the front so I didn't have quite enough length yet. But it is on it's way and I am glad I listened to internet. Not just because of my woodpeckerless drive home either.

Of course J was like, "Did you even get it cut?" so I don't know why I fucking bother with him.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Dude, did you go back to your exboyfriend/hairdresser?


and seriously, tell me it is not your Kate Spade handbag. Tell me...

Anonymous said...

When do we get to see the new cut?