Monday, February 27, 2006

How Much To Get Brains Out

Oh dear. My head is spinning lately.

I am just in a mood I think. Because nothing in particular is happening and I am not horrifyingly busy but I just feel sort of overwhelmed. Right now Linda is laughing her ass off because that word for us is more like code for FUCK SOME ONE IS MAKING ME DO SOMETHING.

I feel like I am getting ready for something, what I have no idea, but my body and mind seem to be preparing. Whatever it is needs to happen soon because I am wound incredibly tight. Everything just feels ready to snap.

I mean I worked myself up into a lather about legwarmers today. That is just crazy. Not as crazy as wearing the fucking things like some refugee from Chorus Line or something but still. Please. If you are the woman I saw wearing gaucho pants, gold sandals, LILAC legwarmers and a fucking wool coat today just fucking stop it. If you do I will totally pay your drying cleaning bill from wear my head exploded on your coat.

No comments: