Sunday, April 09, 2006

Softball Start

We had our first softball game today and it did . . .not go well. This was a team that I was not planning on playing for--we only know one person on it and J sort of volunteered me without asking--and I am not sure I want to play on it again.

I will though, because like most co-ed teams they need more women.

I had to play second base. Which I have not played since I played in a coach pitch league where you rotated positions and I believe that was almost twenty years ago.

It went about as well as you could imagine. It didn't help that the guy playing shortstop was not helpful. Running after flyballs only to say YOURS at the last second. I did my best but you know.

I didn't play well.

As a bright spot we only lost by like ten runs.

Wooo HOOO

No comments: