Monday, April 24, 2006

Cubs Euphoria

My dogs are howling and the neighbors are boggling at the screaming in my house during the eighth inning of this. Jacque Jones I knew you had it in you. Matt Murton, you are making me reconsider my distaste for redheads.

It was the kind of gorgeous day in Seattle that makes people flee their office at noon--there are only like two such delightful days per years. The dogs and I spent a lovely hour in the back yard eating chili, peeing on blackberry bushes and taking photos of the train yard behind my house (I will let y'all guess who was doing what).

I truly had something to post here but for the life of me I can't recall what because I am all bubbleheaded from the Cubs coming from behind. I know they are just cockteasing me (is that possible as I don't have a cock? I doubt J would loan his for this purpose) and will be below .500 very soon but still. God bless them.

Somehow I will try to not flash my boobs at them when we are in San Francisco.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you train the dogs to take pictures? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Dammit. I just dropped Jacque from my fantasy team.