Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Meme

A meme from a tag from Linda:

20 years ago I:
1. Had several pairs of legwarmers, including ones that had matching sweaters.
2. Had a violent and unusual allergic reaction to penicillin which means DAMNIT there are nude photos of me somewhere. Except I am in seven in them. And covered in weird purple sores.
3. Ate popsicles for breakfast. Whenever my mom would let me which was pretty often because she really wanted me to eat breakfast.

10 years ago I:
1. Was in shock after two classmates were decapitated in a car accident.
2. Was already mentally packing up to leave for college that summer.
3. Dyed a purple stripe in my hair to match my prom dress.

5 years ago I:
1. Was still a newlywed.
2. Quit my job, that we really needed, because my boss stood on my desk and urinated.
3. Took out my tongue ring for good.

3 years ago I:
1. Started blogging.
2. Was the sole support of our little family (and was being crushed under the weight of it).
3. Decided to become Jewish.

1 year ago I:
1. Was panicking about finding a new job.
2. Was mourning the death of a friend.
3. Switched to Blogger.

Yesterday I:
1. Bought a cute new jacket that made me feel Springy.
2. Read The Unthinkable Thoughts of Jacob Green.
3. Got 4 100% scores on the crossword.

Today I:
1. Wore my cute new Springy jacket.
2. Freaked out about my job because I am a big old worrier.
3. Sat silently as a drunk on the bus called us all "honky bitch cunts who should have your throats slit" instead of punching him in the face.

Tomorrow I:
1. Will email the bus company and complain that the driver didn't throw him off, even after he started puking on himself.
2. Try to not worry so much.
3. Finish a class on Aish that I have been putting off.

In the next year I:
1. Will read fifty books.
2. Go on a vacation.
3. Finally finish my conversion.

In the next minute I will tag:

Tara
Tonya

No comments: