Sunday, April 15, 2007

Weekend Wrap Up

Uncle Chris was here this weekend and he wanted to see the best that Everett had to offer in evening entertainment.

Somehow we ended up at a frightening dive Chinese restaurant at 2am with me consulting a bunch of strange men about my haircut and trying to get a cab home.

This seemed like a fine idea until we had to play a double header in softball today.

Was a gorgeous day. Sunny and warm. Since I am just subbing on this team I just wanted to not make an ass of myself and be better than nothing. High standards.

But I got a couple of hits and even had a good running play. YES RUNNING PLAY. I know. ESPN filmed it, I am sure it will be on Sportscenter tonight.

We saw The Pathfinder yesterday. I think we have the front runner for next year's Razzies. Some seriously terrible acting, gratuitous violence that wasn't particularly interesting and somehow their costume designer failed to realize that Native American is not the same thing as a Hawaiian HULA DANCER.

Feel free to skip. I mean, I liked the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie.

No comments: