Thursday, April 12, 2007

She Would Be So Proud

My mother taught me that people who were brought up right wear new clothes and accessories that they buy immediately. Her theory is that if you love something you will want to use it right away and that if you don't then you probably shouldn't have bought it.

This theory has served me well. I tend to make few shopping mistakes.

Which is why I spent my afternoon plotting my outfit around my new shiny (in turquoise). I still haven't figured out what I am going to wear tomorrow but I think the skipping I did after buying that is a good sign of happiness to come.

Even better? Through various deals and earning of my advanced shopping badge I even got it for much less than that price.

I can feel my mother beaming at me from here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.