Thursday, November 01, 2007

Skipping Tomorrow Would Be Helpful

I did not get one trick or treater last night. However, given my weepy pitiful state it is probably just as well.

This morning I felt much more rational about the whole thing. I was dutifully reassured by my friend L (who I am not even going to link because girlfriend hasn't blogged in like two months) who said she had gained nearly as much at this point in both her pregnancies (I am going to pretend that I don't realize that she was also thin to start and heh she hit that milestone at seven months and I am not quite). I am just going to try to get off my ass more. It's a doable goal.

I am writing this drivel from my shiny laptop which has been returned! WHOOOT. J wisely hid the true cost of the repair from me until it was already done. This pisses me off because HI I AM ADULT but also pleases me because he truly knows how cheap I am and I would have been without a laptop for a loooong time.

I woke up this morning with a sinus headache (I actually fell asleep with one so no shocker) and well halfway through the day and BAM my left eye swelled shut. SO SEXAY.

I am just going to look ahead and think about Saturday.

No comments: