Saturday, November 03, 2007

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCE

J and I both had rough days at work yesterday. He dealt with his with loud venting and drinking many shots very quickly and I dealt with mine by sipping a diet coke and picking his ass up.

And then venting when I had him home and trapped.

At least yesterday was Friday and we both have time to get into acceptance phase with it all before going back to work. And it's massage day! The best day of the week.

I've been really lucky in that I still sleep great. At seven months I know a lot of people are just not that comfortable and can't sleep. Eight hours of sleep is the difference between a reasonable facsimile of AB and a horrifying monster who will rip your eyeballs out so I am sure everyone agrees this is a Good Thing. My only issue is really that I now cannot get through a night without peeing (SAD) and without the 4am thirst. I usually make it through the water bottle I have on the nightstand by then and the kiddo is screaming for apple juice. I am pretty sure she is in there doing the black power salute and bellowing "JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCE" from the sense of urgency I feel. I could do without that, frankly, but I suppose I should count my blessings.

She is only shrieking from the inside.

No comments: