Monday, January 30, 2006

Let Me Consult The Oracle

I just tried to take Darla down into the cellar with J and she took one look at the HAIL STORM going on outside and was like OH HELL NO and dug her fucking claws into my feet.

So she is next to me, enjoying my very nutritious dinner of frozen waffles and tater tots. My GOD I am tired of being sick and the accompanying VERY specific appetite requirements. I would just like my face (no longer melting thank you) to stop throbbing and to be able to breath and eat without consulting an almanac of some sort.

Darla, however, would like me to stay sick forever because she just licked my syrup plate and had a tater tot.

2 comments:

Linda said...

At least you enjoyed the delicious chili with 1000 crackers? I hope?

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. Glad to hear your face didn't really melt. Wouldn't have been a good look for you.