Sunday, January 01, 2006

How Did Coke Become The Enemy

Yesterday I did something that made me make a resolution, something I just never do--I dumped Coke on my laptop.

HOW COULD I HURT MY PRECIOUS PRECIOUS LAPTOP?!?!?!

So I resolve never to do that shit again because I almost had a stroke when it happened. I imagine I entertained the neighbors with my running around in my pajamas flapping my arms and screeching.

Other than that I am just grateful that I made it to 2006. For a while I felt like I wouldn't. 2005 blew. And I feel guilty saying that, knowing that my life is pretty damn good and some really good things have started to happen for us lately. But 2005 was a year of the AB household almost losing jobs and having money issues and worrying an awful lot about little brothers. It was a year when we found out that we can't have a baby, when my friend died, when some ugly shit just went down.

Of course, I feel like we are on the other side now. With new jobs and new opportunities and our great house. It is hard to bitch when your life is pretty good (not that I won't try).

I hope all of you had a safe and sane New Year's Eve (ours involved a crazy game of Uno Attack we are wild folks here) and your 2006 brings everything you ever wanted.

I'll just be staying over here, hugging my laptop far far away from the Coke.

2 comments:

Linda said...

GAH. At least the laptop was saved.
but scary.

BabyonBored said...

And when you say coke you do mean cocaine right? I love your profile. I know it's a little queer but I hit "online poker" on my profile to see if any women came up and there you were. with a bad attitude to boot! We're soulmates.