Wednesday, January 04, 2006

H O L Y S H I T

Holy shit.

That was a great game.

It was even better if you were like our house, where everyone but J was all for Texas (not that any of us gave a shit about Texas we were just heartily tired of the big media cocksucking of USC leading up to the game). We all fell in serious love with Mr. Vince Young who is totally going to father my children. No I am sure J will not notice.

Y'all I am starting to understand why people go crazy over college football.

We had people over and ate the better part of entire cow and the wings of a coop of chickens. We ate many many of my crack/monster cookies. We yelled at the TV. We made fun of the very stupid commercials.

It was my best Saturday night in a while.

Too bad it is a fucking Wednesday and I have to get up in the morning even though I am too amped to sleep.

Maybe I will go practice my new signature Mrs. AB Long. Mrs. Vincent Long. Ms. A. Long. over and over until I go to sleep.

Holy shit.

No comments: