Thursday, January 26, 2006

Explains A Lot

I woke up yesterday morning with my face a misshapen nightmare. It throbbed and was swollen and I looked entirely too Elephant Woman. There was a CREASE under my eyes that looked entirely too much like a butt crack.

Turns out that my sinus headache was not stress or my posture (though I had an ergonomic evaluation at work and according to the expert my desk is all wrong and we will have to rip it all to shreds and start anew--also my freaky all-torso, shorty-leg build qualifies me for the fancy-pants more expensive than a used car chair) but a raging sinus infection. One that I have probably had since I was sick in November.

Well that explains my face melting off. And why I am such a tired sack of nothing. I wanted to make her write that out so I could pin it to my chest in this defiant "See I am not a pathetic lazy asshole or a raging bitch I have just been sick FOREVER" gesture. Of course my face still hurts and my eyes still burn and I am still so tired I can barely get through the day. But supposedly, this will get better.

Either that or I can be a mask model for Halloween monster creations.

Oh but the worst? J was all "What? I can't tell that you loo different," somehow implying that I am always hideous AND seeming uncaring. In one roll. Well played. MORON.

I do want to thank everyone who commented or emailed about Rocky. I know that there are a few of you that come here every day and your comments really mean a lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not an animal!