Saturday, December 10, 2005

OUCH

I am eating the highly nutritious and delicious (if gross sounding) dinner of Doritos and ruby red grapefruits. The dogs are highly uninterested in the citrus but are staring with HOT EYES at my Doritos. I think Darla wants to marry a Dorito someday. A nacho cheese one.

J is down with his friend, building him a new computer, and I am watching episodes of Degrassi Junior high on the Ti-Faux. (did you know that they play practically endless loops of Degrassi Junior High and Degrassi High on cable now?).

But. Uh. I am having a girly problem also. Because y'all my boobs hurt. As in, pain when I breathe, cough, or bounce around at all. Not that I am in the habit of bouncing around but you understand that it is uncomfortable.

So I am just going to keep eating foods that turn my fingers orange and trying not to move at all.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Ooh, grapefruit is good for regularity :)