Sunday, December 04, 2005

Only 364 Days To Go Baby

Yesterday was J's birthday and it was spent doing very J-centric things. Watching the USC game, having his friends over, eating his favorite foods. Actually it is alarming how normal a Saturday it was--apparently he always gets his every whim catered to.

He also wouldn't stop grabbing my boobs and yelling, "But it's my BIRTHDAY!" Because the b in birthday stands for boobs you can grab whenever you want? Dunno. V. v. annoying and I am thankful that it is over for the year, hope you enjoyed the groping homie.

Our friends came over and we played a viscious round of Uno Attack and I got drunk on a new cocktail J invented to use up the lime juice that I bought for my sister while she was here. I don't have a name for the delightful concoction which is loosely based on a lemon drop but I am thinking of Lime Cordial--DELICIOUS. Catchy huh? But only said in that precocious-British-child accent.

Today I spent my time snarking on J that, "It's not your birthday!" as he kept trying to grope my boobs.

Payback's a bitch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birhday to J. I'll have to remember what "B" stand for on my Birthday.

Linda said...

Oh! Happy Birthday Mr. Anyabeth!!