Thursday, December 15, 2005

A Moment

J was out working until almost three this morning. This pissed me off (not at him, at the world) because I worried about him--it was icy--and because the fucking dogs kept waking me up every twenty minutes to go and check to see if he was home yet.

I hate those goddamn dogs.

He slept in until 11 today and was quite chipper. I got up at my usually 5 and feel like some one hit me over the head with a bat.

I made it through the day. I just wanted to get to my reward of a hot shower with deep conditioning treatment and an early bedtime after watching last night's Project Runway. The perfect night right?

Except on my machine there was a message from my father-in-law. He is here.

SHIT.

My house isn't clean. I can never sleep when he is here (the smell of smoke gives me headaches and he always reeks of smoke). And it just makes me CRAZY that he pulled this crap.

I am going to go have a moment.

1 comment:

Linda said...

NOOOO