Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Hate Might Not Be Strong Enough

We have reached that point in winter where my skin starts screeching "OH HELL NO!" It begins slowly, so that I can pretend that I am not going to look like the Cryptkeeper before January. Little flakes form under my nose and between my eyes--which makes me look like I have dandruff of the eyebrows which is sexxxxy. Then I get small bumps on the temples. And last week the whole thing went to hell when sheets of my skin came peeling off my cheeks.

I know. Try not to crash your servers searching for my address so you can come gaze upon my hotness. Self-control please.

It is time to dig out the big guns, thick moisturizing creams, a whole crapload of lotion.

I am not stopping with my love for hot showers, I do not care if I need to coat myself in oil in order to survive them.

Of course I did have a moment when I was layering J with moisturizing (since he is a bit scaly too) and I was telling him how this stuff was great because it wouldn't make you break out and he looked at me and laughed. He said, "oh baby I haven't worried about that since eighth grade."

You hate him too don't you?

1 comment:

Linda said...

Sheets of skin?!

HOOOOOOOTT