Sunday, July 13, 2008

And Try to Forget That Today Ever Happened

Today was . . . not good. Baby is working on another goddamn tooth and she was so very screamy. She screamed for two hours this morning until I got her to nap. She woke up and was happy for about ten minutes and screamed some more. She screamed at my dad who came up to visit. She screamed at J when he finished up the yard.

Some of it was good natured and she was pretty upbeat. But she needed a lot of distraction so that she wouldn't wig out again.

I got a headache (naturally) we turned into a migraine. And somewhere this afternoon I turned into a big dry heaving vomiting thing.

The child charmed her way back into the will by being pleasant during our (oh I admit it early) bedtime routine. And then she passed out. GOD I LOVE HER.

Am going to take a couple of Tylenol PMs and try to sleep.

No comments: