Sunday, November 20, 2005

Of Course I Still Fucking Need To Clean My House

Turns out that I am allergic to codeine. I mean, I didn't go into respitory failure or anything, just hives.

Precisely what I needed today.

Heh.

Actually, I do not care all that much because I do not have to work but one day this week and that really does make up for a lot.

On the schedule:

1. Trip over the border for a hockey game with my sister.
2. Lunch with my daddy and sister on Wednesday.
3. Thanksgiving dinner and napping.
4. Watching football.
5. Insane Black Friday shopping.
6. Ice cream cake!
7. Watching the entire first season of Fraggle Rock.
8. Singing along!
9. Trying to prevent my dogs from ripping my mother's house to shreds with her dogs.
10. Going to see Goblet of Fire on IMAX.

That seems worth a few hives.

I mean NO MORE than I have at this moment. But a few.

No comments: