Saturday, November 19, 2005

Just A Nice Saturday

So apparently I am not a big baby. I have a sinus infection and either bronchitis or pneumonia (she said she would treat them the same so she didn't want to do a chest x-ray). I am now the proud owner of anti-biotics, cough syrup with codeine and an inhaler.

The cough syrup did not deliver the sweet sweet codeine oblivion I was hoping for as I got a migraine last night.

So we are just going to pretend none of this is happening.

On a brighter note, J and I drove to Canada last night to pick up the hockey tickets for my sister and I to go on Tuesday. I am SO EXCITED for the game. Neither of us have ever been to an NHL game and it will be a great time.

And I will not still be sick. I have decided.

We had a good time driving up there, making the border agent laugh because we were just going for like an hour, trying to follow the really stupid directions we had and eating dinner at a gas station. Canadians actually have good burgers at their gas stations. And gourmet bulk candy! That just is just brilliant.

Today is all about cleaning the house (my steam cleaning will be working out because dear GOD I am germy), getting a haircut and college football.

Just a nice Saturday is what I am calling it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope the drugs are working and you're feeling better Anayabeth. Sucks about the cough syrup though. Whats the point of having it with codeine if it doesn't make you all happy? Enjoy the game!